School Registration Steps
School Mint Registration
Parents please register using the link below. This is the first step in the registration process.
Families can upload the required registration documents listed below when completing their online Registration Forms. The online registration forms will not be available until an acceptance seat is offered and the seat has been accepted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Required Registration Documents to be included with Registration are as follows:
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Parent's/ Guardian's State License or ID
- Copy of child’s social security card or waiver View Download Waiver Form
- Copy of Immunization Record Form 3231
- Copy of Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening Form 3300 (Please ensure Dental Screening is completed)
- Proof of Residence (Examples include any recent utility bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement, etc)
- Most recent report card or transcript from current school (excluding kindergarten).
- At the end of the current school year, parents/guardians must fax or email the end-of-year report card with promotion status. This process excludes incoming kindergarten scholars.
- Copy of Guardianship or Custody Decree (if applicable)
- Copy of current IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of current 504 (if applicable)