Board Meeting Info & Downloads
The Board of Directors for Genesis Academy have a wealth of experience in Education, Law, Business, Development, and STEM fields, which they are committed to using to ensure that the school and its scholars are successful in every sense of the world.
Board Meetings will be held virtually at the scheduled dates and times until further notice.
Please find links to Board Meeting documents below.
Board Meeting Access:
Virtual board meetings will be accessible via a link to the virtual meeting platform. The link to virtual board meetings may be found under “Board Meeting Information” for the meetings shown in the calendar listing titled “Next Board Meeting” (to the right of this page).
If you join virtually, please note that you cannot speak until the Public Comment portion of the meeting
- You must sign up in advance for public comment.
- Virtual sign up will typically be available up until 5:00 pm on the date of the Board Meeting.
- In-person sign-up will be available until the meeting is called to order.
- There are a limited number of spots available for public comment.
- Sign-up is on a first come first serve basis. The sign-up sheet is below.
- Please see the Public Comment Policy below for more information.
Dates and Documents
Please click meeting title for instructions to attend meeting:
The Governance Board generally meets on the 4th Thursday of each month.
* Exceptions occur if holidays or emergencies fall on those dates.
Board Meeting Docs:
Click on the calendar icons to choose date ranges for document search (optional)