Access Our Documents
Please click on the links below to view and download the corresponding documents.
Genesis Academy for Boys and Genesis Academy for Girls are both Title I schools. Each schools receives federal funds to support academic development and enrichment of our scholars. Below are important documents related to the Title programs implemented at Genesis.
- Consolidate LEA Improvement Plans - Boys Academy
- Consolidate LEA Improvement Plans - Girls Academy
- Parent Compact - Girls Academy
- Parent Compact - Boys Academy
- Title I Presentation
- Title I Budget - Boys Academy
- Title I Budget - Girls Academy
- Title IV Budget - Boys Academy
- Title IV Budget - Girls Academy
- Parents Engagement Policy - Boys Academy
- Parents Engagement Policy - Girls Academy
- Parents Right to Know
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Policy
- McKinney-Vento Parent Info and Rights- English and Spanish
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Grants
In response the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress passed three bills that provided immediate and direct economic assistance to state and local educational agencies through the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds. The purpose was to support efforts to safely reopen schools, address significant gaps in learning, and support measures that will continue to reduce the effects of COVID-19 on students and families. The Genesis plan for the allocation of these funds is below. The plan summarizes the purpose of each grant.
ESSER I: CARES Act
- Genesis ESSER Funds Plan SY 2021-2022
- Genesis Boys ESSER Funds Plan SY2023-24
- Genesis Girls ESSER Funds Plan SY2023-24
- Genesis Girls Proposed CARES Act Budget
- Genesis Boys Proposed CARES Act Budget
- Genesis Girls Proposed CRRSA Act Budget
- Genesis Boys Proposed CRRSA Act Budget
- Genesis Girls Proposed ARP Act Budget
- Genesis Boys Proposed ARP Act Budget
Governor's Office of Student Accountability(GOSA) Report Cards
The Governor’s Office of Student Achievement (GOSA) prepares Georgia’s State, LEA, and School Annual Report Cards. The Federal ESEA legislation requires the report cards to be posted for families to view on our website. The report cards are below.