working together we are
We find our greatest success by bringing together support and feedback from our parents, staff, and leadership board.
This is the community that uplifts our scholars, this is our Village.
Parents are the most important part of the village. They know their children best and are their greatest influence. We want to partner with parents, not push them away. We do not expect them to do the school’s job.
The strategies we will use to help scholars succeed include:
- Digital Parent Meetings – When parents cannot attend a teacher conference to discuss their child’s progress, we will use technology to connect them.
- Kids Only Homework – Scholars will be prepared to complete any projects/work sent home without parents having to do it for them. Parent support is always welcomed.
- Home / School Visits – To develop a personal connection our teachers and at least one administrator will meet with admitted families to learn about each child as an individual.
The Board of Directors is responsible to the public, the Georgia Department of Education, and to each Genesis family for the overall academic, financial, and operational effectiveness of Genesis Innovation Academy.
The current founding Board members have a wealth of experience in Education, Law, Business, Development, and STEM fields, which they are committed to using to ensure that the school and its scholars are successful in every sense of the word.
Administration and Staff
One of the most important roles of administrative leadership is to support the faculty who are in the classroom each day helping scholars achieve greatness. That support takes many forms:
- supplying resources
- reinforcing a culture of mutual respect
- removing barriers to creativity
Those who join the village in this role must understand they are expected to be servant leaders with vision, character, and a strong sense of purpose. We are Hiring.
Genesis Academy Staff
Among all those who work within Genesis, the faculty has the most important role. They have the great honor of directly impacting the growth and development of our most precious commodity – our children.
A Genesis faculty member must believe that teaching is more than a job – it has to be a calling. Genesis is looking for committed individuals who are passionate about children and passionate about teaching. We are Hiring.